While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud. It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
In an interview with Entertianment Weekly, Jeff Probst called Survivor: One World “a bit of a letdown” which lacked “standout moments and characters.” Probst’s statement is supported by weaker ratings; the finale drew 10.22 million viewers, down 30% from last Spring, and 8.07 million viewers checked in for the live reunion, down 29 percent.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 14 — “Perception Is Not Always Reality” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
As we get ready for Sunday’s Survivor: One World finale, here are a few notes on the final five, what they’ve done to deserve to win, and their spoiler-free odds of winning. This is not a boot list and there are no future spoilers here, and odds are based on winning in the final 3, not making it to the final 3.
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty