Former Survivor: The Amazon castaway Heidi Strobel and her husband, Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels, welcomed their first baby, born during game 2 of the National League Divisional Series, in which Cole was pitching. Cole left the game after receiving a text from Heidi which read, “I’m in the hospital going into labor. Could you please tell Cole as soon as he is done pitching?” in the 5th inning after giving up 4 runs and […]
The tribes participate in a challenge that requires them to eat unusual food items, such as sea-slug guts, and a torrential rainstorm leaves everyone wet and cold. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game. Airs October 15, 2009, on CBS at 8:00 PM EST.
“Hungry For A Win” Shambo continues to dream of a life at Foa Foa, and when a Reward Challenge win nets Galu some chickens, she wastes no time in letting one escape. Erik hunts for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and when Galu is finally forced to Tribal Council, Russell finds his tribe unwilling to follow his lead.
Since being voted off, Ben has revealed that he made a fake Immunity Idol which was found by Shambo and not shown on the show. I made a fake immunity idol. It was really awesome. I killed a chicken with my bare hands and I took its wings and made this necklace that has this big seashell that Russell found — he and I were in it together — and put it back where the […]
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast