The reward challenge is stopped when one castaway requires emergency medical attention and heavy rain takes its toll on both tribes. Both tribes are forced to be creative in finding ways to weather the elements when a relentless rain storm batters the island. Airs today, October 22, 2009, at 8 PM EST on CBS.
“Walking On Thin Ice” A poor performance in a gross food challenge proves to be Ashley’s undoing, and two days straight of torrential downpours threaten to undo everyone else. Russell S. punishes Shambo for losing a chicken, and Russell H. almost threatens Liz for daring to question him.
Former Survivor: The Amazon castaway Heidi Strobel and her husband, Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels, welcomed their first baby, born during game 2 of the National League Divisional Series, in which Cole was pitching. Cole left the game after receiving a text from Heidi which read, “I’m in the hospital going into labor. Could you please tell Cole as soon as he is done pitching?” in the 5th inning after giving up 4 runs and […]
The tribes participate in a challenge that requires them to eat unusual food items, such as sea-slug guts, and a torrential rainstorm leaves everyone wet and cold. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game. Airs October 15, 2009, on CBS at 8:00 PM EST.
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings