“Taking Candy From A Baby” The old folks of Foa Foa fight in vain but both end up going home, while a new twist takesYasmin to Foa Foa to observe and report – but things get testy between she and Ben over Ben’s behavior in the Immunity Challenge while he gets under the skin of his own tribe.
“The Puppet Master” Survivor: Samoa kicks off as 20 castaways are split into two tribes and told to elect a leader without having talked to each other, and one man is bound and determined to destroy the game and rule over the ruins.
Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn, who has been fighting a rare form of Hodgkin’s disease and just completed a round of chemotherapy, has been told by doctors that the cancer is back and in a different location. “I was off chemo. I was running up to seven miles” in preparation for November’s New York City Marathon. I was happy, I was going out. I went up to Boston to see the family and was feeling […]
In an interview with website IGN, Survivor host Jeff Probst has revealed that 2 people from Survivor: Samoa were evacuated in “a very aggressive season.”
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings