“As he continues three months of intense chemotherapy to fight a rare form of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn is opening up about the medication he needs to keep going. In an exclusive video blog for People.com, Zohn – accompanied by his girlfriend Survivor: The Amazon winner Jenna Morasca – shows off the array of prescription pills required to counter the effects of his cancer treatment…”
“I Trust You But I Trust Me More” JT continues to dominate in Immunity Challenges and, with Stephen, comes to a crossroads in their alliance with Taj. And once they achieve their dream of a Final 2 together, dirty laundry is aired at the final Tribral Council which tests the limits of their alliance – and their friendship.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings