“The Martyr Approach” After discovering what he thought was his last ally had tried to betray him, a grateful Coach vows to stick with Stephen and JT. But when JT sends him to Exile Island, Coach uses the opportunity to mentally prepare for a must-win Immunity Challenge and, according to Erinn, earn some pity points along the way.
“The Ultimate Sacrifice” JT and Stephen’s apparent control of the game becomes even more pronounced as Coach and Debbie each make pitches for the upcoming vote, with Debbie offering to give up a potential immunity in exchange for a trip to the final three. Taj wins a visit from her husband and accepts an arrangement so that everyone gets a visit from family.
A shocking Tribal Council turns the game on its head and reveals the true intentions of some very conniving castaways. Airs May 14, 2009 at 8 PM EST on CBS.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings