“Mama Said There’d Be Days Like This” Things go from good to better for Jalapao, as they develop a winning streak and earn some much needed comfort for camp in the form of pillows, blankets, and a tarp. And while Jalapao is eating well thanks to a little ingenuity with their fishing gear, rice and beans take their toll on Timbira – especially on Jerry.
Okay, on to the episode. I gotta mention it. Another blindside. We’re 2 for 2 and I love it. Candace never saw it coming. I hated losing Candace. She was bound to provide lots of spark around camp. But Candace, you picked a fight with the wrong guy…. You picked on Coach! Nobody picks on Coach. He’s a symphony conductor for crying out loud. He’s a maestro! You don’t mess with maestros! They’re known for […]
One castaway begins to suspect that the company she has been keeping may have put her chances of winning the game in serious jeopardy and a devious plan is hatched on Exile Island, giving rise to what could prove to be a devastatingly powerful alliance. Airs Thursday, February 26 at 8:00 PM on CBS.
“The Poison Apple Needs to Go” Empty stomachs force Jalapao to hunt less conventional prey, Stephen and JT further forge their atypical affiliation, Sierra keeps hanging on for dear life, and Taj makes a tactical blunder that might take her out of the game.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11