Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca will be joining TNA Wrestling as a professional wrestler, set to make her debut March 12, at 9 p.m. on Spike TV’s TNA iMPACT. “Everyone is covered in glitter and makeup and stuff and then goes and beats the crap out of each other,” says Morasca about what attracted her to wrestling. “This is perfect for me.”
“The Strongest Man Alive” Taj puts the final touches on the secret alliance, Erinn has trouble relating to, well, anyone, and Jalapao’s tribe mother squares off their tribe eye candy, leading to a surprising boot.
Airs Thursday, March 12 at 8:00 PM on CBS.
Reports are surfacing that the 19th season of Survivor will be taking place in Samoa, 3 hours form Auckland and Faleolo International Airport, near two luxury hotels Head of the online Talamua news service, Apulu Lance Polu, says local media are being pressured not to report what little they do know or find out about the plans. In an editorial he revealed Deputy Prime Minister Misa Telefoni had called publishers, editors and media owners to […]
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings