“It Was Like Christmas Morning!” Just as everyone begins to get cozy in their alliances, a tribe switch turns the game around, and while Kelly, Susie, and Randy get a new lease on life, Jacquie isn’t so lucky.
“She Obviously Is Post-Op!” Fang gets out of their funk, winning both challenges, and Sugar does the unthinkable, finding the Hidden Immunity idol. Meanwhile, Ace sets up Paloma for failure, sealing her fate.
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- MONICA UNMOVED; HAYDEN HACKED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 13
- Mike Skupin dodges accusations of shady business practices
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12