“The Brains Behind Everything” As everyone reels from last week’s unexpected switch, Kenny firms up his plans for the rest of the game. When the tribes finally merge, Sugar is thrust into a position of power and helps Kenny plan come to fruition.
“Apple in the Garden of Eden” Expecting a merge after a hearty meal, the castaways instead find yet another tribal shuffle, putting both Marcus and Matty in immediate danger. While Matty is able to take control of his immediate destiny, Marcus isn’t so lucky.
“It All Depends On the Pin-Up Girl” A new twist in the form of a double Tribal Council puts everyone in the hot seat, and a series of bad moves seal the fate of Ace and Dan and puts Sugar in a position of power.
“He’s a Snake, But He’s My Snake” Losing begins to take its toll on Fang, as Crystal breaks down after losing the Reward Challenge and Matty makes a pact with the game’s “snake” – Ace.
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast