What you’re seeing is a lot of luck of the game. These people are not any smarter than what you’re watching.
Bob’s second attempt at a fake Immunity Idol play may have fallen flat and given him a temporary setback, but even with his last ally Corinne gone he’s still in the game and can definitely pull out a win. And depending on a number of factors that he may or may not control, Kenny might be a dead duck.
Here’s my take on the loved ones episode. You either love these episodes or you have no heart. There’s no middle ground. I don’t care if you’re a guy or a chick, young or old. You either have a spot inside you that gets touched when you see love or…well…you’re Dexter Morgan. Anyone? Anyone? It’s my new favorite show. Sorry, Mary Louise Parker. You never called back. I’m moving on.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings