“She Obviously Is Post-Op!” Fang gets out of their funk, winning both challenges, and Sugar does the unthinkable, finding the Hidden Immunity idol. Meanwhile, Ace sets up Paloma for failure, sealing her fate.
Johnny Fairplay has been called many things, and “matchmaker” is not usually one of them. But Fairplay’s biggest move on Survivor: Micronesia — Fans vs. Favorites happened behind the scenes. Fairplay befriended “fan” Mary Sartain, 29, a real estate broker from Emeryville, Calif., and after the series wrapped production, introduced her to his Pearl Islands buddy Ryan ‘Ryno’ Opray, 35, on Dec. 9. Sparks flew and two weeks ago, Mary and Ryan were engaged. This […]
“This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3…” In a surprise 3-person finale, Yul’s strategy beats out Ozzy’s physical prowess to win Survivor: Cook Islands.
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings