Posters from the Survivor.com and Survivor Sucks forums have posted information and a photo about Survivor: Tocantins contestant Ben Wade taken after filming. Spoilers after the jump – click through to continue reading.
A natural athlete, Duhm ran cross country and track and played soccer at International Baccalaureate, and now is part of the crew team at University of Florida. That natural athleticism should make the challenges a little easier, but Duhm is not permitted to comment on his actual experiences filming the show. “(Prior to going) I would watch the show and see the little skinny girls and think I can do better,” he said. “Because I […]
Reality TV guru reality blurred has posted interviews and profiles with several Survivor: Tocantins contestants in which they talk about personality traits, how they plan to play the game, and what they expected when they set out for Survivor: Tocantins.
An article published by Internet gossip site TMZ in February, 2006, reveals that recently announced Survivor: Tocantins contestant Candace Smith was sued by actor Colin Farrell as a co-conspirator in a blackmail case involving a sex video starring Farrell and Smith’s friend Nicole Narin.
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty