A shocking Tribal Council turns the game on its head and reveals the true intentions of some very conniving castaways. Airs May 14, 2009 at 8 PM EST on CBS.
“They Both Went Bananas” Sierra senses she has a second chance and immediately goes to work to save herself by distancing herself form Coach, who considers the need to bring old Timbera back together. But when each of them approach JT and Stephen separately accusing the other of rallying the troops against them, things come to a head.
“It’s Funny When People Cry” The Warrior Alliance revels in their blindside of Brendan and, even more so, the upcoming vote for Sierra. Sierra goes to work on several of her tribemates and tries every trick in the book – begging, pleading, and even crying, all to no avail. But when Debra snatches Immunity from Sierra, several people realize this might be their only chance to get rid of Tyson.
One castaway begs for a second chance but becomes an outcast after an emotional outburst. A group of castaways get a taste of Brazilian culture and cuisine on an exotic reward. A nail-biting immunity challenge comes down to the wire with shocking results. One softspoken mastermind presents a devious strategic move to his alliance at the last minute. Will he be able to pull off an upset? Airs April 23, 2009 at 8 PM EST […]
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings