Last night’s episode of Survivor: One World featured a tribe switch which mixed up the men and women, breaking up alliances and changing up the game. As with any switch, some players were affected positively, and some negatively. Here are the players whose games were affected the most.
In examining the play of the Survivor cast after the first 4 episodes of Survivor: One World, it’s easy to tell who the dumbest players are. This season has almost exclusively focused on stupidity and not smarts this year, and one must wonder if these people have ever seen the show or have an ounce of common sense in social situations. Instead, let’s look at three players who are playing smart and under the radar.
It hardly takes three episodes to determine who the most annoying players are in Survivor: One World, but here are three characters that are putting themselves in danger with their off-putting personalities.
Two episodes in and Jeff has already declared that Salani is off to one of the worst starts in Survivor history. Even asked in Tribal Coucil what they needed to do, no one could come up with anything more than a witless canned response that didn’t answer the question. They are fighting, they suck at challenges, and they are a complete disaster. So what – if anything – can Salani do to get it together? […]
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty