With Colton’s removal from the game and the remaining cast merged into a single tribe, here’s how each of their games are affected and what we might expect from each.
Last night’s episode of Survivor: One World featured a tribe switch which mixed up the men and women, breaking up alliances and changing up the game. As with any switch, some players were affected positively, and some negatively. Here are the players whose games were affected the most.
In examining the play of the Survivor cast after the first 4 episodes of Survivor: One World, it’s easy to tell who the dumbest players are. This season has almost exclusively focused on stupidity and not smarts this year, and one must wonder if these people have ever seen the show or have an ounce of common sense in social situations. Instead, let’s look at three players who are playing smart and under the radar.
It hardly takes three episodes to determine who the most annoying players are in Survivor: One World, but here are three characters that are putting themselves in danger with their off-putting personalities.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings