Two episodes in and Jeff has already declared that Salani is off to one of the worst starts in Survivor history. Even asked in Tribal Coucil what they needed to do, no one could come up with anything more than a witless canned response that didn’t answer the question. They are fighting, they suck at challenges, and they are a complete disaster. So what – if anything – can Salani do to get it together? […]
Coming out of the Reward/Immunity Challenge in Survivor: One World Episode 1, anyone could have seen that, as far as criticism goes, there was no right way for the men of Manono to have handled their decision to end the challenge or keep going.
“Seems Like A No Brainer” — Redemption Island comes to an end as Andrea outlasts Matt, Mike, & Grant in a final endurance challenge, and upon re-entering the game unsuccessfully tries to recruit Ashley and Natalie into a girls’ alliance. But Rob’s influence remains strong to the very end, and even at the final Tribal Council, Phillip’s and Natalie’s closing remarks were little more than homages to the incredibly dominating game Rob played. After an […]
“Too Close For Comfort” — Ometepe continues to dominate, as Ralph is forced to leave Redemption Island. Ashley’s closeness and influence on Natalie starts to wear on Rob, who plans to vote her out. But when Ashley unexpectedly wins Immunity, Rob is forced to change his plans in an unfavorable way.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings