“Tastes Like Chicken” As Galu solidifies plans for eliminating Foa Foa, Natalie and Russell continue to fight for position. Natalie impresses the tribe by killing a rat, and Russell – figuring there must be another Hidden Immunity Idol in play – found it without confirmation and with no clues…much to the amazement and frustration of old Galu.
“All Hell Breaks Loose” The tribes merge and Foa Foa immediately goes into full recovery mode, as Russell begins targeting individual Galu members and revealing his idol to gain their trust. But it’s the stealthy work of Natalie that unites the new tribe to take out an ego that had become to big for its own good.
“Houdini Magic” The Galu men hurry a plan into place to both Russell and still keep their number advantage, pushing Shambo into the tribe chief role. Foa Foa continues their losing ways and starts grasping at straws to rid them of their supposed curse.
“This Is The Man Test” Conditions in Samoa go from bad to worse as contestants battle hunger, dehydration, and cold. Russell S. pushes himself to the brink and his body finally gives out, bringing his game crashing down.
- MONICA UNMOVED; HAYDEN HACKED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 13
- Mike Skupin dodges accusations of shady business practices
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10