“It’s Getting the Best of Me” Boston Rob overworks himself into an epiphany and takes full charge of the Villains, but the real show is at Heroes camp when James blows up at Stephenie for not following JT’s orders during the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, putting Tom and Colby in jeopardy.
“Slay Everyone, Trust No One” – 20 repeats, rejects, and reprobates are dumped in the middle of Samoa in a sad attempt to either extend their 15 minutes of fame or prove they aren’t as pathetic as they were the first (or second) time around. In the process, they manage to put on a pretty good show.
“The Game Ain’t Over” With a plan of action in place, the last remnants of Foa Foa do everything in their power to get rid of Brett in order to have a shot at the final vote – and fail, causing the need to vote off one of their own. When Brett finally falls, Russell basks in assured victory – but finds himself before a jury that prefers the charmer to the snake.
“Two Brains Are Better Than One” A two-team split causes concern over Natalie’s loyalties at a time when contingency plans are made due to the challenge dominance of Brett, the last pure-blooded Galu member. When Brett saves himself once again, the choice comes down to Mick or Shambo.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12