“The Good Things in Life Aren’t Easy” A surprise visit from family members lifts everyone’s spirit and results in a proposal, and a cockamamie plan by Bob and Corinne to play a fake Idol goes awry when Kenny sets a backup plan in play.
“Nothing Tastes Better Than Five Hundred Dollars” Tempers flare and and tensions strain during the Survivor auction and set events in motion that lead to Randy’s self-destruction – but not before receiving a parting gift from Sugar with help from Bob.
“The Brains Behind Everything” As everyone reels from last week’s unexpected switch, Kenny firms up his plans for the rest of the game. When the tribes finally merge, Sugar is thrust into a position of power and helps Kenny plan come to fruition.
“Apple in the Garden of Eden” Expecting a merge after a hearty meal, the castaways instead find yet another tribal shuffle, putting both Marcus and Matty in immediate danger. While Matty is able to take control of his immediate destiny, Marcus isn’t so lucky.
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 87 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings
- JULIE THROUGH — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 7