Reality Blurred is reporting that Survivor: Caramoan castaway Brandon Hantz has been banned from Sunday’s Reunion show, reportedly due to fear or discomfort on the part of Phillip Sheppard.
While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud. It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn and Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca have split up after 10 years together. “It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other. We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship. We have experienced some of life’s greatest joys and [...]
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13