CBS has announced the cast of the 28th season of Survivor – Survivor Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty. The cast does not include any returning players but does feature two sports celebrities – former NBA All-Star Cliff Robinson and Miami Marlins president David Samson. Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty will premiere Wednesday, February 26th on CBS at 8PM EST.
Following the Survivor: Blood vs. Water reunion show, CBS revealed the next location of Survivor as well as some key details. The 28th season will take place in Cagayan in the northern part of the Philippines and consist of 3 tribes of 18 all-new players divided by one of the three aforementioned characteristics.
Former Survivor contestant Mike Skupin was recently featured on Detroit-area news station FOX 2′s “Hall Of Shame” segment in regards to questionable ethics and practices surrounding his venture, Pay it Forward.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 2 — “Rule in Chaos” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty