The tribes participate in a challenge that requires them to eat unusual food items, such as sea-slug guts, and a torrential rainstorm leaves everyone wet and cold. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game. Airs October 15, 2009, on CBS at 8:00 PM EST.
Since being voted off, Ben has revealed that he made a fake Immunity Idol which was found by Shambo and not shown on the show. I made a fake immunity idol. It was really awesome. I killed a chicken with my bare hands and I took its wings and made this necklace that has this big seashell that Russell found — he and I were in it together — and put it back where the […]
The recent tsunami which hit Samoa on Tuesday did not affect Survivor 20 preparations and no crew members were injured. Samoa was rumored to be the location for Survivor 20 but was not confirmed by CBS, however, a spokesperson said no one was harmed and production was not underway – which seems to give confirmation.
Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn, who has been fighting a rare form of Hodgkin’s disease and just completed a round of chemotherapy, has been told by doctors that the cancer is back and in a different location. “I was off chemo. I was running up to seven miles” in preparation for November’s New York City Marathon. I was happy, I was going out. I went up to Boston to see the family and was feeling […]
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11