Details of Survivor 20’s not-so-secret twist and location have been confirmed: just like season 19, it will film in Samoa, and it will feature the return of past cast members who will likely be organized into tribes of heroes versus villains, according to one cast member who wasn’t asked to return. Both the location and the show’s desire to bring back previous cast members were confirmed in an email message sent from casting director Lynne […]
(Via Reality Blurred) The 20th season of Survivor will break with the show’s traditional shooting schedule and be filmed after Survivor Samoa finishes production this summer. The show’s casting director previously confirmed to me that casting for 19 and 20 was occurring simultaneously.
Survivor winner Richard Hatch’s request for a federal judge to allow him to serve his supervised release in Argentina has been denied. Hatch claims he is married to an Argentine who is unable to travel to the US, and that due to good behavior he has the right to pursue business opportunities in South America. Hatch has one month remaining on a prison term for failing to pay taxes on his $1 million prize for […]
Former Survivor winner Richard Hatch filed a new request on Tuesday, March 24th in U.S. District Court in Providence, RI to be set free from federal prison immediately on grounds that he is innocent and was represented by “ineffective” lawyers. Hatch is representing himself and is in the midst of a four-year, three-month sentence in West Virginia for tax evasion on the $1 million grand prize he received as winner of Survivor: Borneo.
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10
- TINA TOSSED, VYTAS OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 9
- BLEAK GREEKS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 8