Former Survivor winner Richard Hatch filed a new request on Tuesday, March 24th in U.S. District Court in Providence, RI to be set free from federal prison immediately on grounds that he is innocent and was represented by “ineffective” lawyers. Hatch is representing himself and is in the midst of a four-year, three-month sentence in West Virginia for tax evasion on the $1 million grand prize he received as winner of Survivor: Borneo.
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca will be joining TNA Wrestling as a professional wrestler, set to make her debut March 12, at 9 p.m. on Spike TV’s TNA iMPACT. “Everyone is covered in glitter and makeup and stuff and then goes and beats the crap out of each other,” says Morasca about what attracted her to wrestling. “This is perfect for me.”
Reports are surfacing that the 19th season of Survivor will be taking place in Samoa, 3 hours form Auckland and Faleolo International Airport, near two luxury hotels Head of the online Talamua news service, Apulu Lance Polu, says local media are being pressured not to report what little they do know or find out about the plans. In an editorial he revealed Deputy Prime Minister Misa Telefoni had called publishers, editors and media owners to […]
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12