(Via Reality Blurred) The 20th season of Survivor will break with the show’s traditional shooting schedule and be filmed after Survivor Samoa finishes production this summer. The show’s casting director previously confirmed to me that casting for 19 and 20 was occurring simultaneously.
Survivor winner Richard Hatch’s request for a federal judge to allow him to serve his supervised release in Argentina has been denied. Hatch claims he is married to an Argentine who is unable to travel to the US, and that due to good behavior he has the right to pursue business opportunities in South America. Hatch has one month remaining on a prison term for failing to pay taxes on his $1 million prize for […]
Former Survivor winner Richard Hatch filed a new request on Tuesday, March 24th in U.S. District Court in Providence, RI to be set free from federal prison immediately on grounds that he is innocent and was represented by “ineffective” lawyers. Hatch is representing himself and is in the midst of a four-year, three-month sentence in West Virginia for tax evasion on the $1 million grand prize he received as winner of Survivor: Borneo.
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca will be joining TNA Wrestling as a professional wrestler, set to make her debut March 12, at 9 p.m. on Spike TV’s TNA iMPACT. “Everyone is covered in glitter and makeup and stuff and then goes and beats the crap out of each other,” says Morasca about what attracted her to wrestling. “This is perfect for me.”
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings