Survivor: Tocantins contestant Ben “Coach” Wade has been fired from his job as women’s soccer coach at Southwest Baptist University. The firing took place one week after the premiere of Survivor: Tocantins and seems to be due to Wade taking an excessive leave. Wade said he planned on pursuing an acting career.
MSNBC has posted a new article previewing Survivor: Tocantins, talking about some of the already published information concerning how the game begins as well as some information about the geographical area and some interesting notes about contestant interaction which takes place before the game begins.
Former Survivor: The Australian Outback contestant Elisabeth Hasselbeck announced on The View today that she and husband, former NFL quarterback Tim are expecting their third child. Hasselbeck said the baby is due in August, adding “I’ll try to pop this one out before we leave [on summer hiatus].”
An article published by Internet gossip site TMZ in February, 2006, reveals that recently announced Survivor: Tocantins contestant Candace Smith was sued by actor Colin Farrell as a co-conspirator in a blackmail case involving a sex video starring Farrell and Smith’s friend Nicole Narin.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12