Following the Survivor: Blood vs. Water reunion show, CBS revealed the next location of Survivor as well as some key details. The 28th season will take place in Cagayan in the northern part of the Philippines and consist of 3 tribes of 18 all-new players divided by one of the three aforementioned characteristics.
Former Survivor contestant Mike Skupin was recently featured on Detroit-area news station FOX 2’s “Hall Of Shame” segment in regards to questionable ethics and practices surrounding his venture, Pay it Forward.
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 2 — “Rule in Chaos” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
CBS has announced the cast of Survivor: Blood vs. Water along with several new and unique plot twists. Featured are 10 returning players who will compete with – and against – their loved ones. Survivor: Blood vs. Water will also include the return of Redemption Island, where castaways who have been eliminated from the game can seek redemption and return for a chance to win the $1 million prize. The twist this season, however, is […]
- LESS WES — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 10
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8