CBS has announced the cast of Survivor: Blood vs. Water along with several new and unique plot twists. Featured are 10 returning players who will compete with – and against – their loved ones. Survivor: Blood vs. Water will also include the return of Redemption Island, where castaways who have been eliminated from the game can seek redemption and return for a chance to win the $1 million prize. The twist this season, however, is […]
Reality Blurred is reporting that Survivor: Caramoan castaway Brandon Hantz has been banned from Sunday’s Reunion show, reportedly due to fear or discomfort on the part of Phillip Sheppard.
While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud. It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings