Reality Blurred is reporting that Survivor: Caramoan castaway Brandon Hantz has been banned from Sunday’s Reunion show, reportedly due to fear or discomfort on the part of Phillip Sheppard.
While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud. It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn and Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca have split up after 10 years together. “It is with much consideration and a heavy heart that we are announcing that after 10 years of a loving relationship, the decision was made to move on without each other. We will carry with us the memories of a relationship grounded in love, laughter, support and friendship. We have experienced some of life’s greatest joys and […]
The cast list for the 26th season of Survivor – Survivor: Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites – was announced by CBS early this morning. The premiere is set for Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 8 PM ET, will feature a tribe of ten fans squaring off against ten of the show’s recent favorites. The cast includes… Two players from “Survivor: Redemption Island” who have a major grudge Two players who paid the price for giving away […]
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12