On 2004’s Survivor: All-Stars, Rupert Boneham was so popular that he won $1 million as the overwhelming choice for fan favorite. Now hes hoping for votes again. Boneham, 47, announced Saturday that hes seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for governor of Indiana, reports AP, saying he wants to take on the states political establishment because he feels voters deserve better. via Survivor star wants to be Indiana governor (USA Today)
CBS today announced 16 of 18 castaways who will compete against each other on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 23rd season with a special 90-minute edition, Wednesday, Sept. 14 8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. Two of the 18 castaways, to be revealed later this week, are former castaways who will return to seek redemption.
For the second time in its 22 seasons, “Survivor” has an on-air marriage proposal to celebrate. California defense attorney David Murphy, who was ousted midway through “Survivor: Redemption Island” to become the first member of the jury, proposed to Carolina Eastwood, a veteran of “Survivor: Tocantins,” at Sunday’s live reunion show in New York.
“You Mangled My Nets” With Zapatera pretty much out of the way (barring a Redemption Island victory), Ometepe begins to carry out plans to destroy itself. Mike wins Reward in the Redemption Island challenge, which sees Steve sent to the jury, but gives up his reward so that the Ometepe Six are able to spend time at camp with their loved ones. Rob wins Immunity in one of the most physically demanding challenges in the […]
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 87 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings
- JULIE THROUGH — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 7