CBS today announced 16 of 18 castaways who will compete against each other on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 23rd season with a special 90-minute edition, Wednesday, Sept. 14 8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. Two of the 18 castaways, to be revealed later this week, are former castaways who will return to seek redemption.
For the second time in its 22 seasons, “Survivor” has an on-air marriage proposal to celebrate. California defense attorney David Murphy, who was ousted midway through “Survivor: Redemption Island” to become the first member of the jury, proposed to Carolina Eastwood, a veteran of “Survivor: Tocantins,” at Sunday’s live reunion show in New York.
“You Mangled My Nets” With Zapatera pretty much out of the way (barring a Redemption Island victory), Ometepe begins to carry out plans to destroy itself. Mike wins Reward in the Redemption Island challenge, which sees Steve sent to the jury, but gives up his reward so that the Ometepe Six are able to spend time at camp with their loved ones. Rob wins Immunity in one of the most physically demanding challenges in the […]
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast