reality blurred offers some news and information regarding the challenges that will appear in Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains including some comments from challenge producer John Kirhoffer (minor spoilers follow).
CBS has revealed the cast of the 20th installment of Survivor – Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains – a cast which includes long-time notable Survivor personalities like Rob Mariano and Rupert Boneham and newer players like Ben “Coach” Wade and Russell Hantz, split into separate “heroes” and “villains” tribes based on their gameplay in their original seasons. Keep reading for the complete cast as well as pre-show news and feature articles.
One of the biggest mysteries so far on “Survivor: Samoa” has actually been about the schedule. With the cast being 20 people this season, most everyone assumed that there would need to be one more episode containing a “double boot” or another injury couple with tribal council in order for the finale to be on December 13. However, that does not seem to be the case. According to Jeff Probst himself, the “Survivor” finale has [...]
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13