They survived two seasons apiece on both CBS’s Survivor and The Amazing Race and even their own FOX reality show, Rob and Amber: Against the Odds. Now Rob and Amber Brkich Mariano are taking on their most daunting challenge yet — parenthood.
Former Survivor: The Australian Outback contestant Elisabeth Hasselbeck announced on The View today that she and husband, former NFL quarterback Tim are expecting their third child. Hasselbeck said the baby is due in August, adding “I’ll try to pop this one out before we leave [on summer hiatus].”
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13