The tribes participate in a challenge that requires them to eat unusual food items, such as sea-slug guts, and a torrential rainstorm leaves everyone wet and cold. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game. Airs October 15, 2009, on CBS at 8:00 PM EST.
“Hungry For A Win” Shambo continues to dream of a life at Foa Foa, and when a Reward Challenge win nets Galu some chickens, she wastes no time in letting one escape. Erik hunts for the Hidden Immunity Idol, and when Galu is finally forced to Tribal Council, Russell finds his tribe unwilling to follow his lead.
Since being voted off, Ben has revealed that he made a fake Immunity Idol which was found by Shambo and not shown on the show. I made a fake immunity idol. It was really awesome. I killed a chicken with my bare hands and I took its wings and made this necklace that has this big seashell that Russell found — he and I were in it together — and put it back where the […]
“It’s Called A Russell Seed” Shambo is on the outs with Galu but gets a reprieve when Russell S. sends her to Foa Foa. Russell H. continues running the show at Foa Foa, but when his need to keep Ben around runs afoul of the rest of the tribe’s plans, he’s forced to adapt.
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty