“Taking Candy From A Baby” The old folks of Foa Foa fight in vain but both end up going home, while a new twist takesYasmin to Foa Foa to observe and report – but things get testy between she and Ben over Ben’s behavior in the Immunity Challenge while he gets under the skin of his own tribe.
“The Puppet Master” Survivor: Samoa kicks off as 20 castaways are split into two tribes and told to elect a leader without having talked to each other, and one man is bound and determined to destroy the game and rule over the ruins.
In an interview with website IGN, Survivor host Jeff Probst has revealed that 2 people from Survivor: Samoa were evacuated in “a very aggressive season.”
CBS has announced the 20-member cast of Survivor: Samoa – premiering Thursday, September 17 at 8PM EST. As well as the opening twist, in which tribes elect “their sole decision maker; their chief”. On-air promos also promised, “One of these castaways will become the biggest Survivor villain ever”. The cast includes 2 alternates and a reject from Survivor: Tocantins. They are:
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings