The 18th edition of the reality series begins with 16 castaways being stranded in the harsh interior of Brazil and already divided into two tribes. Before speaking a word to each other, the teams are each forced to eliminate one player from their tribe who will not go on with them to their camp. Airs Thursday, February 12, 8:00 PM on CBS
MSNBC has posted a new article previewing Survivor: Tocantins, talking about some of the already published information concerning how the game begins as well as some information about the geographical area and some interesting notes about contestant interaction which takes place before the game begins.
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings