Richard Hatch gave an interview to NBC’s Today show – his first since being released from prison – which was broadcast Tuesday in which he said he believed he was put in prison because he’s gay, which prosecutors refuted as “baseless and delusional.” Hatch went on to claim the judge discriminated against him and one of the prosecutors was guilty of misconduct. In a strange twist, hours after the interview aired, Hatch was arrested again […]
Survivor winner Richard Hatch’s request for a federal judge to allow him to serve his supervised release in Argentina has been denied. Hatch claims he is married to an Argentine who is unable to travel to the US, and that due to good behavior he has the right to pursue business opportunities in South America. Hatch has one month remaining on a prison term for failing to pay taxes on his $1 million prize for […]
Former Survivor winner Richard Hatch filed a new request on Tuesday, March 24th in U.S. District Court in Providence, RI to be set free from federal prison immediately on grounds that he is innocent and was represented by “ineffective” lawyers. Hatch is representing himself and is in the midst of a four-year, three-month sentence in West Virginia for tax evasion on the $1 million grand prize he received as winner of Survivor: Borneo.
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11