“This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3…” In a surprise 3-person finale, Yul’s strategy beats out Ozzy’s physical prowess to win Survivor: Cook Islands.
“I Have the Advantage for Once” With Jonathan out of the way, the Aitu alliance turns toward eliminating the rest of their competition – but not before considering whether or not it was time to blow themselves up first.
“Arranging a Hit” With the boot order seemingly set, Adam and Parvati recognize the need to start playing the game and lobby old Aitu to not let Jonathan get any further in the game. When a family visit-slash-Reward Challenge visit is won by Parvati and Jonathan is sent to Exile Island, the leftover Raros get ready to pounce.
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13