Bob’s second attempt at a fake Immunity Idol play may have fallen flat and given him a temporary setback, but even with his last ally Corinne gone he’s still in the game and can definitely pull out a win. And depending on a number of factors that he may or may not control, Kenny might be a dead duck.
Here’s my take on the loved ones episode. You either love these episodes or you have no heart. There’s no middle ground. I don’t care if you’re a guy or a chick, young or old. You either have a spot inside you that gets touched when you see love or…well…you’re Dexter Morgan. Anyone? Anyone? It’s my new favorite show. Sorry, Mary Louise Parker. You never called back. I’m moving on.
“The Good Things in Life Aren’t Easy” A surprise visit from family members lifts everyone’s spirit and results in a proposal, and a cockamamie plan by Bob and Corinne to play a fake Idol goes awry when Kenny sets a backup plan in play.
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12