“He’s a Snake, But He’s My Snake” Losing begins to take its toll on Fang, as Crystal breaks down after losing the Reward Challenge and Matty makes a pact with the game’s “snake” – Ace.
“It Was Like Christmas Morning!” Just as everyone begins to get cozy in their alliances, a tribe switch turns the game around, and while Kelly, Susie, and Randy get a new lease on life, Jacquie isn’t so lucky.
“She Obviously Is Post-Op!” Fang gets out of their funk, winning both challenges, and Sugar does the unthinkable, finding the Hidden Immunity idol. Meanwhile, Ace sets up Paloma for failure, sealing her fate.
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13