Benjamin Wade of Bolivar in CBS’ Survivor
After 18 seasons of CBS’ reality show Survivor, viewers may expect to see the usual cutthroat scramble for $1 million, but contestant Benjamin Wade of Bolivar said he had a different approach in mind when joining the cast. The women’s soccer coach at Southwest Baptist University and a self-proclaimed “Renaissance Man” set out to compete in Survivor: Tocantins – Brazilian Highlands to prove the game could be played without compromising character.
“My stance was integrity and to show everyone a Christian can be a real man,” Wade said.
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11