Rupert Boneham seeks Libertarian nomination for governor of Indiana
On 2004′s Survivor: All-Stars, Rupert Boneham was so popular that he won $1 million as the overwhelming choice for fan favorite.
Now hes hoping for votes again.
Boneham, 47, announced Saturday that hes seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for governor of Indiana, reports AP, saying he wants to take on the states political establishment because he feels voters deserve better.
via Survivor star wants to be Indiana governor (USA Today)
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13