Rupert Boneham seeks Libertarian nomination for governor of Indiana
On 2004′s Survivor: All-Stars, Rupert Boneham was so popular that he won $1 million as the overwhelming choice for fan favorite.
Now hes hoping for votes again.
Boneham, 47, announced Saturday that hes seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for governor of Indiana, reports AP, saying he wants to take on the states political establishment because he feels voters deserve better.
via Survivor star wants to be Indiana governor (USA Today)
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11