TMZ: Candace Smith sued by Colin Farrell
An article published by Internet gossip site TMZ in February, 2006, reveals that recently announced Survivor: Tocantins contestant Candace Smith was sued by actor Colin Farrell as a co-conspirator in a blackmail case involving a sex video starring Farrell and Smith’s friend Nicole Narin.
TMZ has obtained a new document in the Colin Farrell sex tape lawsuit in which the actor claims Candace Smith, a former “Barker’s Beauty,” was in on an alleged plot to sell the XXX rated video.
The tape captures Farrell in a sexual encounter with Nicole Narain, also a defendant. TMZ has learned Farrell now believes Smith, who was crowned Miss Ohio 2003, conspired with Narain to distribute the tape. Sources tell TMZ that Smith and Narain were close friends.
Also see Nicole talks to ‘EXTRA’ about sex tape.
Leave a comment
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty