TMZ: Candace Smith sued by Colin Farrell
An article published by Internet gossip site TMZ in February, 2006, reveals that recently announced Survivor: Tocantins contestant Candace Smith was sued by actor Colin Farrell as a co-conspirator in a blackmail case involving a sex video starring Farrell and Smith’s friend Nicole Narin.
TMZ has obtained a new document in the Colin Farrell sex tape lawsuit in which the actor claims Candace Smith, a former “Barker’s Beauty,” was in on an alleged plot to sell the XXX rated video.
The tape captures Farrell in a sexual encounter with Nicole Narain, also a defendant. TMZ has learned Farrell now believes Smith, who was crowned Miss Ohio 2003, conspired with Narain to distribute the tape. Sources tell TMZ that Smith and Narain were close friends.
Also see Nicole talks to ‘EXTRA’ about sex tape.
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings