Unofficial Guide to Survivor: One World Episode 10 — “I’m No Dummy”
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: One World Episode 10 — “I’m No Dummy” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
Aired April 18, 2012, covering night 25 through night 27
Reward Challenge winner: None
Immunity Challenge winner: Troyzan
- Troyzan asks Christina why she wouldn’t vote with him when she knows she’s been on the chopping block and is accused by the other women of getting loud and attacking her, which angers him. He is offended by suggestions that it’s just part of the game and he should take it as a compliment (Christina’s words). Chelsea says he should take it like a man like Jonas, who deserved to be there more than Troyzan does.
- Troyzan breaks down at the auction because he feels alone.
- Troyzan “without shame” searches for new Hidden Immunity Idol.
- Chelsea and Kim discuss voting off Leif because voting off a woman would cause paranoia.
- Troyzan outlines plan to recruit bottom of totem pole players – Leif, Tarzan, Christina, & Alicia – to pick off Kim and her alliance.
Friends & Foes:
- Troyzan alienated by entire tribe and feels isolated and alone.
- Troyzan upset at auction because the rest of the tribe was coaxing Christina into bidding against Troy for the advantage in the next challenge. Sabrina mocks him and sarcastically congratulates him.
- Chelsea later says the tribe was upset with Christina for not bidding higher and winning the clue
- Troyzan annoys the rest of the tribe after trash talking following his Immunity victory
- After Immunity Challenge, Tarzan addresses Troyzan – as a friend – and suggests he be more humble because he “looks bad”.
- Sabrina tells Troyzan he has to be likable to win and isn’t.
- Troyzan outlines and sells his realignment vote hard at Tribal Council. Wisely sells at as “not going to me; you’re doing it for yourself.”
- Survivor auction – no pooling money, no sharing.
- Kim buys a shower then jumps out to but chocolate and peanut butter.
- Tarzan says he is not bidding for anything because he needs to fix the shocks on his Jeep but, in tears, uses it to buy a letter from home.
- Episode title supplied by Alicia.
Episode summaries & commentaries:
What are your thoughts on this episode? Share them in the comments below!
Leave a comment
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 9 Power Rankings
- JEREMY TO THE JURY — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 9
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 8 Power Rankings
- JOSH SQUASHED; DUDES SCREWED? — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 8
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 7 Power Rankings