Survivor: Philippines to include 3 tribes, 3 previous medically evacuated players
During the Survivor: One World finale, CBS announced the upcoming 25th season of Survivor, titled Survivor: The Philippines (or Survivor: Philippines) It was announced that 24 contestants would be split into 3 tribes, including 3 players who had been medically evacuated and would be given another chance.
The preview focused heavily on Russell Swan from Survivor: Samoa and Colton Cumbie from Survivor: One World. During the reunion show, Jeff Probst asked actress Mayim Bialik, who was in the audience, if Colton should get a second chance, and she replied that she would watch it.
(Screen cap via Survivor Phoenix)
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13