Survivor: Philippines to include 3 tribes, 3 previous medically evacuated players
During the Survivor: One World finale, CBS announced the upcoming 25th season of Survivor, titled Survivor: The Philippines (or Survivor: Philippines) It was announced that 24 contestants would be split into 3 tribes, including 3 players who had been medically evacuated and would be given another chance.
The preview focused heavily on Russell Swan from Survivor: Samoa and Colton Cumbie from Survivor: One World. During the reunion show, Jeff Probst asked actress Mayim Bialik, who was in the audience, if Colton should get a second chance, and she replied that she would watch it.
(Screen cap via Survivor Phoenix)
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- DREW ASKEW — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 4
- JOHN ROCKER STRIKES OUT — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 3
- VAL CORRALLED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 2
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast