Jeff Probst calls Survivor: One World “a bit of a letdown”; ratings down
In an interview with Entertianment Weekly, Jeff Probst called Survivor: One World “a bit of a letdown” which lacked “standout moments and characters.”
Probst’s statement is supported by weaker ratings; the finale drew 10.22 million viewers, down 30% from last Spring, and 8.07 million viewers checked in for the live reunion, down 29 percent.
Next season is going to be a return to GREAT Survivor. I really believe we will remind the audience of how fun Survivor can be. I think this season was a bit of a letdown. No fault of the Survivors, we are the producers. We just didn’t have the standout moments and characters needed for a great season. We do next season.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings