Lisa Whelchel divorced days before filming began on Survivor: Philippines
Lisa Whelchel has revealed in an interview with People magazine that she and her husband of 24 years, Steve Cauble, divorced earlier this year, just days before filming began on Survivor: Philippines.
“The divorce was final on March 1, and (I) went out to be on ‘Survivor’ on March 10. Going out to ‘Survivor’ was helpful for me, to divert my attention and not just dwell on the loss. We will always be friends, and we will always be family too.”
Whelchel had worked with Cauble in Christian ministry since “The Facts of Life” ended in 1988.
Leave a comment
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty