Lisa Whelchel divorced days before filming began on Survivor: Philippines
Lisa Whelchel has revealed in an interview with People magazine that she and her husband of 24 years, Steve Cauble, divorced earlier this year, just days before filming began on Survivor: Philippines.
“The divorce was final on March 1, and (I) went out to be on ‘Survivor’ on March 10. Going out to ‘Survivor’ was helpful for me, to divert my attention and not just dwell on the loss. We will always be friends, and we will always be family too.”
Whelchel had worked with Cauble in Christian ministry since “The Facts of Life” ended in 1988.
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings