Lisa Whelchel divorced days before filming began on Survivor: Philippines
Lisa Whelchel has revealed in an interview with People magazine that she and her husband of 24 years, Steve Cauble, divorced earlier this year, just days before filming began on Survivor: Philippines.
“The divorce was final on March 1, and (I) went out to be on ‘Survivor’ on March 10. Going out to ‘Survivor’ was helpful for me, to divert my attention and not just dwell on the loss. We will always be friends, and we will always be family too.”
Whelchel had worked with Cauble in Christian ministry since “The Facts of Life” ended in 1988.
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13