Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Philippines Episode 2 — “Don’t Be Blinded by the Headlights”
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: Philippines Episode 2 — “Don’t Be Blinded by the Headlights” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
Aired September 26, 2012, covering night 3 through night 6
Immunity/Reward Challenge winners: Tandang (Immunity Idol and blankets, pillows, and tarp) and Kalabaw (Immunity Idol and tarp)
Eliminated: Roxy – She seemed to almost have the tribe united against Angie but her lobbying for doing less work tends to be frowned upon.
Doing It Right:
Denise – She’s a good listener and an engaging conversationalist. She gives the vibe that she can get along with anybody and make voting decisions that aren’t personal…something no one else in the tribe seemed to be able to do.
Russell – He’s kidding himself if he thinks he has stepped back form a leadership role, but at least he’s a more bearable leader. His speeches were more butt-kicking and less bossy.
Yeah, two players who are on a go-nowhere losing tribe, but at least they, at this point, are working positively to fix it.
Doing It Wrong:
Jonathan – He found the Hidden Immunity Idol, but being too worried about getting the tribe away from camp so he can look for it instead of joining them in playing games alienated him further. But he recovers with a good lie about losing his contact lens when Sarah catches him.
Jeff – Why volunteer to run twice if your leg is hurt?
Lisa – If you’re going to alienate people by running off and making them think you’re looking for the Hidden Immunity Idol, at least look for it.
Abi-Maria – No one likes paranoia. Scale it back and form a back up plan if you don’t trust your #1.
Angie - Cookies. Seriously.
- Katie, Carter, Artis, Pete
Friends & Foes:
- Malcolm & Angie – They became close but if it can be called an alliance it seems pretty week, and not one that anyone seems willing to join in on.
Episode Summaries & Commentaries:
What are your thoughts on this episode? Share them in the comments below!
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11