Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Philippines Episode 9 — “Little Miss Perfect”
Here’s everything you need to know about what happened in Survivor: Philippines Episode 9 — “Little Miss Perfect” – who won the challenges, who was voted of, who played well, and who is on the outs. Feel free to add your notes, thoughts, and questions.
Aired November 14, 2012, covering night 22 through night 25
Reward Challenge winners: Jonathan, Denise, Malcolm, & Carter (“Survivor Ambassadors”; take toys and supplies to local village where they receive meal)
Immunity Challenge winner: Michael
Eliminated: Artis - It’s good to be rid of Artis, as there hasn’t been another player in this game who has brought less to it. As a person he has only really been good for a few jabs toward Skupin. Still, his ouster signifies a shift in numbers and the control of the game seemingly to the Kalabaw alliance.
Doing It Right:
Jonathan - No one is playing this game like Penner is right now. Even his enemies like him. He didn’t win Lisa over in this vote (unless her vote against him was planned in order to prove loyalty to Tandang one last time, knowing that Michael would vote for Artis and Penner wouldn’t be in danger) but he keeps working her and keeps working her, and with the right shift in numbers he could easily work his way into her alliance with Michael (perhaps with Carter?).
Doing It Wrong:
Abi - Artis is right; Abi has this crazy notion that she is in some kind of control of this game and knows how to deal with people. Her treatment of Lisa – an ally that her alliance needs badly – proved that was not the case. Her comments to Lisa of her being gullible and naive might just have been the nails in the coffin of her own game! What a moron.
Lisa – She might have had an epiphany this week; she might have come to terms with any bad things she feels she might have done in this game, but she seems way to ditzy and wishy-washy to be playing the game she is playing or to have the level of control she seems like she might have. She would earn a lot more respect if her split vote form Michael (she voted for Penner, he for Artis) was planned as a last ditch effort to prove loyalty to her old alliance, but the previews for next week make it seem like that’s not the case.
Pete - Someone tell Pete that if he can’t treat his allies like equals and not like stragglers that he begrudgingly carries along, that he’s bound to lose them and with it any chance of controlling this game. Abi gets a lot of flak in this game for how she treats Lisa, but Pete has barely been better.
Friends & Foes:
- Abi vs. Lisa – Right after Pete gets done talking about how they need to start bringing Lisa and Michael back into the fold, Abi basically does everything she can to insult and cut down Lisa.
- Abi not picked during Reward Challenge team pick ‘em; does not participate in Reward Challenge
Episode Summaries & Commentaries:
What are your thoughts on this episode? Share them in the comments below!
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- MONICA UNMOVED; HAYDEN HACKED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 13
- Mike Skupin dodges accusations of shady business practices
- KATIE DID IN — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 12
- VYTAS VETOED, CALEB CROSSED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 11
- LAURA LOPPED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Blood Vs. Water Episode 10