Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin mistakenly jailed in DMV mix-up
While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud.
It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
Kim spent 8 hours in jail before posting $1500 bond. Officials are working to clear up the misunderstanding and get her bond money back.
“Be careful at the DMV, ya never know what’s going to happen,” Kim joked to TMZ. “Bring a jacket…it’s cold in jail.”
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings