Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin mistakenly jailed in DMV mix-up
While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud.
It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
Kim spent 8 hours in jail before posting $1500 bond. Officials are working to clear up the misunderstanding and get her bond money back.
“Be careful at the DMV, ya never know what’s going to happen,” Kim joked to TMZ. “Bring a jacket…it’s cold in jail.”
Leave a comment
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty