Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin mistakenly jailed in DMV mix-up
While visiting the DMV to change her name following her recent wedding, Survivor: One World winner Kim Spradlin was arrested when an employee flagged her after noticing an arrest warrant for check fraud.
It wasn’t that Kim Spradlin.
Kim spent 8 hours in jail before posting $1500 bond. Officials are working to clear up the misunderstanding and get her bond money back.
“Be careful at the DMV, ya never know what’s going to happen,” Kim joked to TMZ. “Bring a jacket…it’s cold in jail.”
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11