Photo of Ben Wade offers evidence of his performance on Survivor: Tocantins
Posters from the Survivor.com and Survivor Sucks forums have posted information and a photo about Survivor: Tocantins contestant Ben Wade taken after filming.
Spoilers after the jump – click through to continue reading.
From poster “smokeitgood” on Survivor Sucks:
In a thread at the survivor.com forum, leolady (who lives where Ben conducts his symphony) posted the following:
I talked to folks who attended the December 12th symphony performance and they said Ben Wade had lost about 60 pounds since they last saw him, he was using a walking stick/cane (which he never needed before) and looked like he had been through the wringer. He has said there were would be an announcement on National TV after the superbowl that would “bring Susanville and the Symphony attention”
The poster also posted the following picture, showing Wade with significant weight loss – not likely 60 pounds, but significant nonetheless:
As pointed out in subsequent posts, the weight loss could conceivably occurred in some other adventure; Wade is an avid outdoorsman who set a world record for the longest solo kayak expedition on the ocean (6,132 miles) and has traveled all over the world.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- REVENGE OF THE NERD: John Cochran wins Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites
- CBS unveils teaser for Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- CBS bans Brandon Hantz from Survivor: Caramoan reunion show
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Caramoan Final Five
- BRENDA’S BENEVOLENT BLUNDER — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Caramoan Episode 13