Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Gabon’ finale at EW.com
Bob wins!! I’m happy. I really think he deserved it. I love that he’s 57 and our oldest winner — we need more people over 50 playing this game. I was a bit annoyed with Bob about one thing…during the show Bob was so long winded, always ready with another story about this or that. We get to the live reunion show and he’s suddenly the shy girl in the corner with braces and a ponytail, who doesn’t want to be there. Bob, you made it tough, but I’m still happy for you.
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings