Jeff Probst blogs ‘Survivor: Gabon’ finale at EW.com
Bob wins!! I’m happy. I really think he deserved it. I love that he’s 57 and our oldest winner — we need more people over 50 playing this game. I was a bit annoyed with Bob about one thing…during the show Bob was so long winded, always ready with another story about this or that. We get to the live reunion show and he’s suddenly the shy girl in the corner with braces and a ponytail, who doesn’t want to be there. Bob, you made it tough, but I’m still happy for you.
Leave a comment
- NADA FOR NADIYA — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 1
- Former MLB Player, Amazing Race Alums Featured in Survivor: San Juan del Sur – Blood vs. Water Cast
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four