Mike Skupin dodges accusations of shady business practices
Former Survivor contestant Mike Skupin was recently featured on Detroit-area news station FOX 2’s “Hall Of Shame” segment in regards to questionable ethics and practices surrounding his venture, Pay it Forward.
Reporter Rob Wolchek approached Skupin several times after repeated rebuffs with accusations that Pay It Forward was nothing more than a Ponzi scheme and that Skupin’s recent run-ins with the law offered further proof that he and his business are unethical. Wolchek claims he has been approached by investors who believe they have been duped by Skupin.
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- SISTER ACT — Natalie Anderson wins Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Worlds Apart – White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Final Five
- JON LONG GONE — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Episode 13
- Unofficial Survivor Guide’s Survivor: San Juan Del Sur – Blood vs. Water Week 12 Power Rankings