Mike Skupin dodges accusations of shady business practices
Former Survivor contestant Mike Skupin was recently featured on Detroit-area news station FOX 2′s “Hall Of Shame” segment in regards to questionable ethics and practices surrounding his venture, Pay it Forward.
Reporter Rob Wolchek approached Skupin several times after repeated rebuffs with accusations that Pay It Forward was nothing more than a Ponzi scheme and that Skupin’s recent run-ins with the law offered further proof that he and his business are unethical. Wolchek claims he has been approached by investors who believe they have been duped by Skupin.
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- BRICE ICED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 2
- GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 1
- MLB Executive, NBA All-Star Featured in Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty Cast
- THIRD TIME’S A CHARM — Tyson Apostol wins Survivor: Blood Vs. Water
- CBS previews Survivor: Cagayan — Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty