Mike Skupin dodges accusations of shady business practices
Former Survivor contestant Mike Skupin was recently featured on Detroit-area news station FOX 2′s “Hall Of Shame” segment in regards to questionable ethics and practices surrounding his venture, Pay it Forward.
Reporter Rob Wolchek approached Skupin several times after repeated rebuffs with accusations that Pay It Forward was nothing more than a Ponzi scheme and that Skupin’s recent run-ins with the law offered further proof that he and his business are unethical. Wolchek claims he has been approached by investors who believe they have been duped by Skupin.
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- GOOD COP, BEST COP — Tony Vlachos wins Survivor: Cagayan – Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty
- CBS previews Survivor: San Juan Del Sur — Blood vs. Water
- Unofficial Guide to Ranking the Survivor: Cagayan Final Four
- TRISH TRASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 12
- TASH QUASHED — The Unofficial Guide to Survivor: Cagayan Episode 11